Event Management Software
RegOnline is globally recognised as the industry-leading event management software that provides event planners and organisers with total management, control and insight over every aspect of their events and attendees. Since its inception in 1996, RegOnline's event management software has registered over 8 million people for over 140,000 events worldwide.
RegOnline is a flexible, affordable, online registration and management solution for organisations of all types and sizes. RegOnline's software is used by corporations, universities, associations, churches, non-profit and government organisations, independent meeting planners and more for conferences, meetings, trade shows, class registration and other events management
Starting Today You Can...
- Launch custom registration forms in under an hour
- Decrease your workload by 50%
- Automate email communication
- Create and store accurate, reliable reports
- Protect your data behind industry-best security
- Easily accept credit cards online
How Does RegOnline Work?
1. Create a Registration Form for your event attendees. Add details such as meal preferences, hotel options, breakout sessions, activities, or any other information you wish to capture to plan your event.
2. Customise your Event and set up payment options and process credit cards automatically. Add your logo and images or customise it to look just like your corporate website. Implement attendee limits, track sign-ups and automatically provide agendas to each attendee before the event.
3. Manage and Organise all attendee information with unlimited reporting capabilities. Pull ready-made reports; build powerful customised reports, and send information to colleagues and clients. It's like having a built-in CRM (customer relationship management) solution. Keep track of any attendee detail that is vital to your business.
4. Market your Event with automated confirmation and reminder emails to help increase attendance. You can also upload your email list and send marketing materials to new and potential customers. RegOnline can also help you distribute your event to all major event listing services.
5. Prepare for your Event by sending reminder emails, printing name badges and sending invoices and agendas to attendees. You can also add additional sessions, books, memberships or any other items you sell at the event using the built-in e-commerce system.
6. On site at the Event you can check registrants in via the on-site kiosk, print badges or share real-time revenue and attendance reports with colleagues using the live web link.
7. After the Event you can analyse event performance and return on investment using one of the many RegOnline reports. Identify areas of opportunity after your event has concluded and create and automatically send an online survey to all the event attendees. It's easy to prepare for your next event!